If you've been to the smart-gym you've probably seen or used our whole body vibration plates. Whole-body vibration therapy is used by universities, professional sports teams, and medical facilities for a range of benefits.
Whole-body vibration can boost your fitness, strength, tone, flexibility and range of motion. As the platform vibrates it stimulates your hormonal, cardiovascular, lymphatic, and nervous systems simultaneously. You can use it to get the lymphatic and circulatory benefits of hours of walking, or you can perform some simple exercises that grow muscle.
- Reduce recovery time – cortisol levels can be elevated for up to 20 hours after exercise, making it harder to recover or burn fat – whole body vibration helps decrease post-exercise cortisol levels
- Increased flexibility and mobility
- Improved proprioception and balance
- Enhances knee neuromuscular control
- Increased muscle and bone density – engages 95% of your muscle fibers vs. conventional workouts only stimulating about 50% – more muscle = increased resting metabolism
- Boost growth hormone
- Stimulate healthier brain function
- Detoxify and strengthen the immune system (circulates the lymph system thoroughly)
- Immediate improvement in blood circulation
- Pain reduction
- Increased secretion of serotonin and norepinephrine
- Hormonal Responses to Whole-body Vibration in Men
- Low-Level Laser Therapy and Vibration Therapy for the Treatment of Localized Adiposity and Fibrous Cellulite
- Power Plate Exercise Helps Rafael Nadal Serve Up Victory at the French Open
- New Vibration Exercise Fitness Research Presented at the European Congress on Obesity
- Efficacy of Whole Body Vibration Exercise in Older People: A Systematic Review
- Whole-body Vibration Exercise in the Elderly People
- Controlled Whole Body Vibration to Decrease Fall Risk and Improve Health-related Quality of Life of Nursing Home Residents
- Balance Training and Exercise in Geriatric Patients
- Strength Increase after Whole-Body Vibration Compared with Resistance Training
- Neuromuscular and Hormonal Responses to a Single Session of Whole Body Vibration Exercise in Healthy Young Men
- Whole-body Vibration Decreases the Proliferative Response of TCD4+ Cells in Elderly Individuals with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Effects of Whole-body Vibration Exercise on the Endocrine System of Healthy Men
- Whole Body Vibration Exercise Improves Body Balance and Walking Velocity in Postmenopausal Osteoporotic Women Treated with Alendronate
- Growth Hormone-Releasing Effects of Whole Body Vibration Alone or Combined with Squatting plus External Load in Severely Obese Female Subjects
- Does Whole Body Vibration Training Affect Knee Kinematics and Neuromuscular Control in Healthy People?
- Influence of Whole-body Vibration on Biodistribution of the Radiopharmaceutical [(99m)Tc]methylene diphosphonate in Wistar Rats
- A Comparison of Whole Body Vibration and Moist Heat on Lower Extremity Skin Temperature and Skin Blood flow in Healthy Older Individuals
- Low-amplitude High Frequency Vibration Down-regulates Myostatin and Atrogin-1 Expression, Two Components of the Atrophy Pathway in Muscle Cells
- Benefits of Whole-body Vibration with an Oscillating Platform for People with Multiple Sclerosis: A Systematic Review
- Adaptive Responses of Human Skeletal Muscle to Vibration Exposure
- The Use of Vibration as an Exercise Intervention
- Role of Psychological Stress in Cortisol Recovery from Exhaustive Exercise Among Elite Athletes
Subscribe To Real-Time Updates
1 Minute of High Intensity Exercise vs. 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion
1 minute of high intensity! This is why the Quantify Fitness method works! Using high-intensity training on ARX rivals other methods in 10 minutes a week.
Is Alcohol Okay on Training Days?
Consuming alcohol following resistance exercise could potentially hamper the desired muscular adaptations by reducing anabolic signaling.
8 Reasons You Should You Lift Weights
According to the research, one of the best things you can do for your health and body composition is strength training.
Isometric Exercise Using ARX
The beauty of ARX is we can do only concentric loads (the positive portion of the range of motion) or isometric (static exercise/no movement).
How is 10 Minutes a Week Possible?
With ARX at Quantify Fitness you can achieve maximal results in strength, hypertrophy, and metabolic conditioning in 10 minutes a week.
Not Just Any Sauna
Sunlighten Sauna Is the only infrared technology backed by clinical data shown to reduce blood pressure, increase core temperature and aid in weight loss.
Focus on Building Muscle
Want to improve your body composition? Put on some muscle and quit spending all your time on the treadmill!
Quantify Fitness in the News!
NewsChannel5 came by our smart gym to find out how a weekly 10 minute workout can really be that effective.
Watch Former NFL Tennessee Titan and Pro-Bowl Receiver Derrick Mason’s Reaction to His 6 Minute Workout
We had a blast showing Derrick Mason around the gym! And even more fun seeing his reaction to the 10 minute workout!
Introducing The Joovv Room – Red Light Therapy
Introducing The Joovv Room! Red light therapy free for all Quantify Fitness clients.
Pre vs. Post-Exercise Protein Intake – Which is Better?
That conventional advice that consuming protein post-workout to achieve strength and hypertrophy gains may be flawed...
Will Missing a Workout Hurt My Progress?
We occasionally get asked whether missing a workout will hurt a client's progress.