• Private Low Occupancy
• By Appointment Only
• 6ft or More Between Machines
• Machines Cleaned After Every Client
• Average Workout Only Takes 10 Minutes
• Hand-Sanitizer Upon Entering
• No One Sick Permitted to Workout
• Multiple PECO Technology Air-Purifiers able to reduce concentrations of bacteria and viruses in the air by > 99.99% and destroy pollutants 1000x smaller than the standard filters must meet to qualify as HEPA
88% of Americans have markers of insulin resistance, the root cause of the so-called metabolic diseases.
The closest thing to a magic pill or fountain of youth is high-intensity resistance training. Everyone should be doing it!
Walk slow between sprints, and once the tiger starts chasing you, sprint for life for 20-seconds!
The 100 Burpees Workout. Take as much time as you need to do all 100 burpees!
For each exercise, do as many reps as you can in 60-seconds, take a 10-second rest, then move on to the next exercise.
When we first opened in 2016, smartgyms were unheard of. People were skeptical (rightfully so) that these brief and intense workouts could be so effective.
By 2030, 50% of adults will be obese. Obesity is linked to rising rates of dozens of chronic illnesses, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Most of what you've been told about exercise and nutrition has been wrong. It's not about burning more calories and starving yourself.
The superstar results country music diva Pam Tillis has made happen through hard work and effective exercise are nothing short of remarkable.