This is Amie. 47-years old. One of our trainers. When she started at Quantify Fitness in 2018, she was already in great shape. She had to be convinced to reduce her training because she worked hard for years, training hours a day to be at a healthy 28% body fat with 100 pounds of muscle and 5 pounds of bone.
Fast-forward to today:
- Her body fat has dropped from 28% to 20%
- She added over 16 pounds of muscle
- She added 1 pound of bone
- Her metabolic age has remained the same (32-years old) even though her chronological age has gone up over 3 years (47 years old)—15 years younger—the fountain of youth!
- Her strength on ARX, which was already relatively high when she started, has more than doubled. Her leg press concentric max (positive) is 1,600lbs and her eccentric max (negative) is 2,500lbs. Her total output is approaching 12,000 lbs in 2.5 minutes. Insane!
- She's also constantly on the CAR.O.L global leaderboard for Peak Power and Octane Score—a proxy for VO2 Max (aerobic capacity/cardiovascular fitness)—out of thousands of riders worldwide.
How did she do it?
- She exercised for less than one hour a week using the most efficient and effective exercise equipment on the planet.
- She averaged under 20-minutes a week of strength training on ARX
- Less than 20-minutes a week on CAR.O.L (1-2 rides)
- One ride a week on Vasper
- and uses the Sunlighten Sauna
Data over dogma. Exercise smarter.
Subscribe To Real-Time Updates
1 Minute of High Intensity Exercise vs. 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion
1 minute of high intensity! This is why the Quantify Fitness method works! Using high-intensity training on ARX rivals other methods in 10 minutes a week.
Is Alcohol Okay on Training Days?
Consuming alcohol following resistance exercise could potentially hamper the desired muscular adaptations by reducing anabolic signaling.
8 Reasons You Should You Lift Weights
According to the research, one of the best things you can do for your health and body composition is strength training.
The Truth: Fat vs Sugar
Fat vs Sugar. The Guardian did a great piece on the history of the sugar vs. saturated fat debate. Here's a summary if you're pressed for time.
Isometric Exercise Using ARX
The beauty of ARX is we can do only concentric loads (the positive portion of the range of motion) or isometric (static exercise/no movement).
How is 10 Minutes a Week Possible?
With ARX at Quantify Fitness you can achieve maximal results in strength, hypertrophy, and metabolic conditioning in 10 minutes a week.
Not Just Any Sauna
Sunlighten Sauna Is the only infrared technology backed by clinical data shown to reduce blood pressure, increase core temperature and aid in weight loss.
Focus on Building Muscle
Want to improve your body composition? Put on some muscle and quit spending all your time on the treadmill!
Quantify Fitness in the News!
NewsChannel5 came by our smart gym to find out how a weekly 10 minute workout can really be that effective.
Watch Former NFL Tennessee Titan and Pro-Bowl Receiver Derrick Mason’s Reaction to His 6 Minute Workout
We had a blast showing Derrick Mason around the gym! And even more fun seeing his reaction to the 10 minute workout!
Introducing The Joovv Room – Red Light Therapy
Introducing The Joovv Room! Red light therapy free for all Quantify Fitness clients.
The Benefits of Whole-Body Vibration Training
Whole-body vibration therapy is used by universities, professional sports teams, and medical facilities for a range of benefits.